Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 10 Dad Jokes in United States of America

here are a couple of longer dad jokes for you:


Why did the scarecrow win an award?

Because he was outstanding in his field!


Did you hear about the mathematician who's afraid of negative numbers?

He'll stop at nothing to avoid them!


I asked the librarian if she had any books on paranoia.

She whispered, "They're right behind you!"


Why don't scientists trust atoms?

Because they make up everything!


I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes.

She gave me a hug and said, "Like you?"


I used to work in a shoe recycling shop.

It was sole-destroying work, but I always put my heart and sole into it!


Why did the bicycle fall over?

Because it was two-tired!


How does a penguin build its house?

Igloos it together!


Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?

Great food, but no atmosphere!


Why did the tomato turn red?

Because it saw the salad dressing!


Remember, the best part about dad jokes is the groans and laughter they generate. Embrace the cheesy humor and enjoy sharing these jokes with others!

Post a Comment

0 Comments