Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

American husband wife jokes

 Here are some jokes about American husbands and wives that I found on the web. Please note that these jokes are not meant to offend anyone and are only for entertainment purposes.

  • A husband asks his wife, “Will you marry after I die?” The wife responds, “No, I will live with my sister.” The wife asks him back, “Will you marry after I die?” The husband responds, "No, I will also live with your sister."
  • My wife and I have decided we don’t want kids. If you’re interested, please contact us immediately to arrange dropping them off.
  • My partner told me I was rude for yawning when we were arguing. I told them I wasn’t yawning, I thought it was my turn to speak.
  • The other day, my wife asked me to pass her the lipstick, but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn’t talking to me now.
  • How do you know if your husband is dead? The sex is the same, but you get to use the remote.

I hope you enjoyed these jokes!

Post a Comment

0 Comments