Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FRIENDS are like stars - Joke By Comedian

A ring is round & has no end.... & that's how long I'll be Ur friend


another month,another year,another smile,another tear,another winter.a summer too... but there? ll never be.........
another you!

IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me,if u keep it u WANT me,if u simply ignore it,u really ADORE me!so,what r u going to do?


The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..


Its so hard 2 lose some1 that is 99% cute, 98%sweet, 95% loving, 90% talented n 100% down 2 earth. That? s me! what a waste if u lose me..


Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.


Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.

Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again?

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams


FRIENDS are like stars.....
you do not ALWAYS SEE
them but you know they are
always there...

Post a Comment

0 Comments